Chartered Financial Planner
- Richard is an experienced Chartered Financial Planner. He has held a number of senior positions within some of the UK’s largest mutual life, pensions and investments companies during his career.
- He is responsible for managing the financial planning and investment requirements of a diverse portfolio of clients, including high net-worth individuals.
- In 2018, Richard was elected as the Chair of the Personal Finance Society Central Scotland Region and heads the quarterly committee meetings. The purpose of the committee is to drive local initiatives for members, including delivering high quality CPD events. In 2020, he was recognised by his peers at the Society’s Officer’s Conference and Awards Ceremony receiving the highest quarterly feedback scores from society members for the performance of his duties.
- Richard has also contributed to thought leadership initiatives, joining BBC Radio Scotland to chat about the value of Life Assurance, Income Protection & Critical Illness Cover, as part of their Clever About Cash series.
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society