Technology is revolutionising the way we live our lives. As a nation of inventors, Scotland is a particularly rich breeding ground for innovative businesses to launch and grow. We appreciate that technology businesses can face many hurdles when it comes to issues like funding research and development projects and licensing across global markets.
Our technology accountants specialise in providing the in-depth knowledge and expertise required to help you run your organisation successfully whilst navigating any challenges you encounter. We have a proven track record in this sector having helped numerous clients develop and expand their businesses. Our client base in Fife and Edinburgh includes a diverse portfolio of SMEs and consultants who provide technology-based products and services in digital media, security, renewables, web-based applications, and many more sectors.
We can provide advice on several areas including:
• Advising on business structure and financing
• Creating business plans and completing grant applications
• Accessing R&D / patent box tax relief
• Strategic planning and tax planning opportunities
• Management information to help control operational costs and improve performance
• Preparation of financial projections
• Financial review meetings to provide financial analysis and support to assist managing working capital
Our business support outsourcing department can also help with VAT, payroll and pensions auto-enrolment, reducing your administrative burden without compromising on accuracy.
Our team are well connected and will work closely with your other professional advisers when required, not only to help with statutory obligations and compliance, but also to explore new opportunities as they arise.
Your first consultation with us is free and without obligation. Come along and see what we can offer. Please contact Sharon Collins on 01383 628800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting. We look forward to meeting you.