- Mark is based in Dunfermline and delivers a responsive, results driven service to a diverse portfolio of clients throughout Scotland. He advises on all aspects of accounting and taxation, including succession and inheritance planning.
- Mark is experienced in supporting clients who want to sell their business, advising them on how to successfully value, showcase and sell.
- He has secured project funding for many clients through his network of connections and potential funders.
- Mark leads the firm’s Healthy Working Lives initiative, developing the strategy to encourage health lifestyle choices amongst the staff.
- Mark specialises in all aspects of farming accounting and agricultural finance. He has extensive technical knowledge of farming subsidies, agricultural grants and farm tax. He is part of the agricultural community and understands the issues faced by those in the industry.
- Mark is the current Treasurer of the Central and West Fife Agricultural Society who hold their annual agricultural show in June at Hilton of Beath farm in Kelty.