B Com (Hons) CA
- Fiona is our Head of charities and not for profit team as well as being a general practitioner. She works principally in the field of independent examination and SME accounts preparation dealing with preparing statutory compliant accounts.
- Fiona is a key member of the charities audit team and is responsible for the independent examination of charities. In her charities role Fiona advises on; accounts preparation, trustee training, good governance, management accounts and reporting to funders. She is a charity trustee so understands the concerns from the other side of the table.
- She is also responsible for our Charity Advice Network (CAN), a service she developed in conjunction with a local solicitor.
- Fiona is an expert in the not-for-profit sector and is involved in high profile charities like Playlist For Life. She helps organisations remain compliant with legislation and delivers training to trustees.
- Fiona is a business start-up specialist, assisting new and fledgling companies to create a solid financial foundation so they can prosper.
- Within her general practice portfolio Fiona advises companies and the self-employed on start-up, growth through to selling and retirement.