Thomson Cooper is a leading wealth advisory department within Thomson Cooper Accountants dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalised financial planning services to our clients. With a commitment to excellence and a focus on building long-term relationships, we are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Financial Planning Administrator to join our dynamic team.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Financial Planning Administrator, you will play a crucial role in supporting our financial advisors and ensuring the smooth operation of our financial planning processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks related to client accounts, documentation, and communication, contributing to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our financial planning services. Responsibilities include:
- Client Account Management:
- Experience of back-office administration systems such as Intelligent Office.
- Assist in the opening, closing, and maintenance of client accounts.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date client records in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Process account transactions and maintain documentation.
- Documentation and Compliance:
- Prepare and review financial planning documents, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Stay informed about regulatory changes and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Collaborate with the compliance team to address any documentation or regulatory issues.
- Client Communication:
- Act as a point of contact for clients, responding to inquiries and providing assistance as needed.
- Coordinate client meetings and appointments, ensuring timely and efficient communication.
- Prepare and distribute client communication materials.
- Data Management and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate and organized client data in our systems.
- Experience of provider platforms such as Quilter, AJ Bell, Standard Life, Utmost International.
- Generate reports and analysis as required by financial advisors or management.
- Assist in the preparation of financial plans and presentations.
- Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate with financial advisors and other team members to ensure seamless workflow.
- Provide administrative support to the financial planning team as needed.
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the financial services industry.
- Proficient in using financial planning software and Intelligent Office.
- Knowledge of UK financial regulations and compliance standards.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Relevant certifications such as the Certificate in Financial Planning (CFP) or Diploma in Financial Planning would be advantageous.
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid, agile and flexible working practices
- Student Mentoring programme
- Study support package, if applicable
- Access to paid CPD training and payment of subscriptions to professional bodies
- Workplace Pension and 3 x Life Cover
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our Reward Gateway
- Regular one to one meetings to assist personal development
- Opportunity to participate in our Healthy Working Lives or ESG Groups
If you are a detail-oriented and motivated individual with a passion for supporting financial planning initiatives, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in helping our clients achieve their financial goals and build a secure future.
As part of the recruitment process, you must provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Thomson Cooper do not hold a valid skilled worker sponsor licence to employ workers from outside the UK.