Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a team who put their people at the heart of what they do? Then come and join our growing administrative team as a Client Administrator. At Thomson Cooper our purpose is to “listen, advise and support our clients to achieve their goals” and having the right people on board to deliver that service is key. As a dynamic growing firm, we are looking for people who share our purpose and values to join us and make a positive impact.
Thomson Cooper in an independent firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across Central Scotland with offices in Edinburgh and Dunfermline. We have grown from our small beginnings to now having 9 partners and over 90 staff. In recent years our client portfolio has grown significantly, offering all accountancy services from tax advice to debt solutions, for a variety of clients in various sectors.
At Thomson Cooper we nurture talent and offer training and development opportunities to ensure we get the best from our people. Working in smaller teams helps us maintain personal relationships and our values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Organising onboarding information and completing relevant forms for approval by engagement partners
- Preparing letters of engagement and issuing for client signature
- Conducting research on new and existing clients to meet customer due diligence requirements
- Document management within our practice management software
- Preparing reports and updates for partners and managers
- Collation of information and completion of Limited Company Confirmation Statements
- Assisting with general office administration
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience working within a professional office environment in a similar role
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Commitment to deliver first class service to clients and colleagues alike
- Ability to work on own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- Good IT skills, including software such as MS Office, DocuSign and document management systems
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritise workload
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering regulations is desirable but not essential – training will be provided
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid, agile and flexible working practices
- Workplace Pension and 3 x Life Cover
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our Reward Gateway
- Regular one-to-one meetings to assist personal development
- Opportunity to participate in our Healthy Working Lives or ESG Groups
This is an exciting part-time opportunity with the flexibility to work days and hours to suit. This role will be based in our Dunfermline office.
As part of the recruitment process, you must provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Please be aware that this post does not satisfy the qualifications or salary requirement to qualify for skilled worker sponsorship, and Thomson Cooper do not currently hold a valid skilled worker sponsor licence to employ workers from outside the UK.