"Thomson Cooper provide the personal touch, they always treat you as an individual and you know you'll always get an answer."
Farmers are facing significant changes to their way of life due to - :
- Commodity price uncertainty and volatility
- Increasing cost of inputs
- Changes to subsidies
- Impact of currency fluctuations
- Changes to tax rules
In light of this, it is critical that farmers seek experienced, professional advice about how to optimise their incomes, protect capital, save tax and plan for the future. That’s where we can help.
Why choose Thomson Cooper?
Our award winning firm has developed an impressive agricultural portfolio over the last 60 years, testament to our proven track record in this sector. Today, we act for farmers throughout Scotland and operate as Fife's largest agricultural practice. Our dedicated farming team is led by partner David Walker. David is a well-respected figure in farming circles, having developed an exceptional in-depth knowledge of the issues facing his farming clients gained from over 30 years' experience.
How you can benefit
In addition to preparing prompt, reliable accounts and giving constructive taxation advice, we offer our clients:
- Benchmarking - comparing your performance to local farming trends & statistics provides valuable information for decision making
- Projections - identifying variances on a regular basis helps to plan for 'what if' scenarios
- Computerisation - our one-stop IT department can install a system with software packages that will save you time and money. We provide ongoing support and training
- Special events – we host Farming seminars to discuss our ongoing benchmarking study results and how these can impact on your profitability
- In house Financial Services - our highly experienced team come with the assurance of the reliable Thomson Cooper brand
Free initial consultation
If you would like to speak to us and find out how we can help you, please contact David Walker at email@example.com or call 01383 628800. Our initial discussions with you are free. David can visit your farm for a no obligation chat.