“CUKT commissioned Thomson Cooper to provide consultancy on the introduction of new accounting software including supply, installation and support. The advice given was first class and the follow up services were highly satisfactory. I would have no hesitation in recommending Thomson Cooper to any organisation.”
Company secretarial - Assuring compliance with the Companies Act.
The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time limits. Not only is this a considerable administrative burden, failure to comply can result in potentially severe penalties for directors.
We can relieve you of both the burden and the worry by helping with your Company Secretarial duties.
Our service includes:
- Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining statutory registers - Register of Allotments; Transfers; Members; Directors; Secretaries; Director's Interests; Mortgages & Charges
Preparing and filing Companies House forms recording:
- Changes of officers
- Changes of registered office
- Increases in share capital
- Allotments of shares
- Changes of accounting reference date
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- If required, acting as company secretary of your company
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address
Contact Fiona Haro on 01383 628800 or email email@example.com to arrange a free initial consultation.