“CUKT commissioned Thomson Cooper to provide consultancy on the introduction of new accounting software including supply, installation and support. The advice given was first class and the follow up services were highly satisfactory. I would have no hesitation in recommending Thomson Cooper to any organisation.”
Our mission and culture
Strive for excellence in all that we do
This isn't something we quote to clients because it sounds good. Our vision imbues everything we do and we expect every member of staff to live up to our vision. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and committed people to share this vision and ensure that Thomson Cooper continues to thrive and grow. We are unapologetic about the high professional standards we expect of our staff, and in return we offer a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with excellent career and development opportunities. What makes us so special?
Our mission is to 'Provide a level of service to clients which exceeds the standards set by our professional bodies and those of our competitors'. Our strategy to achieve this includes -
- Close working relationships with partners, helped by a high partner to staff ratio
- A commitment to continual training and professional development
- ICAS qualified partners and ICAS Authorised Training Office
- ACCA qualified partners, ACCA Accredited Training Office, ACCA Platinum Approved Employer
- Coaching and knowledge sharing routinely take place
- Consultative and supportive partners
- Modern, custom-built offices situated in the historic capital of Scotland
- Family friendly employer
Our strategy to add value to the Thomson Cooper experience includes significant efforts to -
- Continually enhance the quality of our products and services to exceed clients' expectations and give them great value for money.
- Invest in the highest caliber of staff and equipment to maximize efficiency.
- Support staff improvement by developing their strengths through training, unlocking their potential.
- Expand our seminar programme to educate and motivate our internal and external audiences.
- Expand the range of services we provide in line with clients needs and technological advancements
Please look at our Vacancies page for information on current career opportunities. We are happy to receive speculative applications, so please feel free to get in touch even if there isn't a suitable role currently advertised.
For more information on careers with Thomson Cooper please contact our staff partner Alan Mitchell on 01383 628800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org